Hey what's up, its ya boi, back with another SICKKKK
missionary email.
Some pretty crazy stuff has happened this week and it's been
super exciting! Saturday we had a birthday party with the sageles. They had a
joint birthday party with their 4 kids. And for the party they did a zelda
themed roleplay thing, it was so much fun. Brother sagele is into all kinds of
things like that so he definitely knew how to throw it together. He ended up
being Ganon and all the other mini bosses and me and elder french were just the
monsters. But he made them all wooden swords and shields and he set up a shop
and everything, it was super fun and I even got a jar of milk out of it
hahaha.
Then that night the traveling elders came and did and
exchange with us and I was able to learn a lot from elder wilson. Exchanges
with leadership can sometimes be not that great of experiences but I felt ours
was pretty good and then after that exchange we started right into our district
exchange and weve been staying with the Linden elders since monday night. And
just yesterday we sent a book of mormon and some other stuff to a person in
jail. I guess we really are gathering Isreal from the 4 corners of the earth.
A super crazy experience, monday night after district
council we went and helped someone move out with the Linden elders and as we
got there I instantly recognized the guy. His name is josh and I worked with
him at stokes! My first few weeks at stokes were his last few. And he moved out
to tennessee a year ago. We were helping him pack up to move back. Superrr
crazy experience. It really is a small world after all.
Today we are doing a district P day and we are going to do
board games and basketball tourney because its pouring rain all day.... but I
guess we'll see if my late night practicing has been paying off.
Love y'all ❤
![]() |
| Maclura Pomifera commonly known as Osage Orange is called monkey brain by the missionaries and is not edible. It secreted sticky white latex when cut or damaged. |





No comments:
Post a Comment