Hello all, I've just got to come out and say this second week has been a lot better than the first hahaha. This Monday after our district council we went to a very sketchy Mexican restaurant, I wouldnt even call it a restraunt to be honest, it was a mexican convenience store that just happened to sell food. We had to order in spanish, we were with the hermanas and they know fluent Spanish and you could tell the waitress was relieved. After they finished me and elder Parkin came up and said "quatro asada taco" and that seemed to get the point across. The resteraunt also had seafood soups with just whole fish in the soup I guess, I will not be purchasing one to find out. After our district council we drove all the way out to pulaski and met with shawn. He said hes going through a real tough time and he was super grateful to meet with us. He was super receptive to us and the book of mormon and he said he absolutely would get baptized so that's super exciting. We also dropped a book of at Josh's house, he is an marine vet that is super knowledgeable about other religions, but claims he doesnt know anything. Hes a super awesome guy, today hes going to get bloodwork done and get a covid test and he says if that's all clean he'll come to church with us, super exciting stuff. We unfortunately had another appointment cancel a lunch date with us, but me and elder french decided to go anyway. We went to a place called Rick's that has southern barbeque, so we went inside and order ribs and when they came out they were just plain looking ribs, so I thought maybe they used a dry rub or something. So I start eating this ribs and they are super bland. And as I'm complaining about how bland they are, slder French kindly directs me to the sauce on the table by the ketchup and stuff. What kind of resteraunt doesnt sauce your barbeque? It was very good after I sauced them, but I cant help to think how much better they wouldve been sauced. This sunday at the cheatwoods their turkey escaped and was chasing around their Longhorns, I thought I had seen it all when it comes to cows but this was new. We had to chase the turkey back to its cage and after we got it in their a got a respect pat from brother cheatwood, maybe he'll let us fish out of his ponds now. For Pday today I've already bought some pretty clout heavy shirts, And we are going to buy some magic the gathering cards later


No comments:
Post a Comment