Thursday, October 22, 2020

First Care Package

 After getting to Tennessee Hudson realized he needed a speaker to play his mission appropriate music on.  He also changed his mind on having potato pins to pass out to people.  I contacted the Idaho Potato Commission Store and found all Idahoans are allowed 50 potato pins free a year.  The only catch is you have to go to Eagle, ID to pick them up or pay $4.65 to ship them to an Idaho address.  After receiving them he asked if we could make them in to tie slides instead of tie tacks as the pin is quite large and left a big whole in his tie.  I told him crafty Ellie would work on it for the next delivery.  I sent the extra bottle of body wash he had to remove from his overweight suitcase and some of his favorite 
homemade treats scotcheroos.  Hudson has a lot of appointments this week and is hoping for an investigator to join him at church on Sunday pending a covid test result.

No comments: