Thursday, October 8, 2020

Flight Day (Hudson email)

 


Wednesday is the day I flew out to my mission and while on the flight I realized I should probably write an email detailing my MTC experience. The first few days of the MTC were very rough, especially while dealing with a sickness. But I was able to get over that and enjoy my MTC thanks to my wonderful district. They were an amazing group of characters and I learned so much. I also wanted to give a big shoutout and thanks to my family. This monday we had a Thanksgiving themed last supper with all my extended family and that was a wonderful experience and I'm already looking forward to the follow up meal when I get home. The airport went fairly smooth, besides an impatient TSA agent and a quick jaunt to my second flight everything went well (I even didnt get frisked which is a suprise in itself) The goodbyes at the airport were definitely hard and some of the most tender moments of my life. All the goodbyes have made me come to realize just how much I love my family and friends. (Also my first area is Lawrenceburg)

 

I love and miss you all

No comments: