I have chastised Hudson, again, for no pictures of what he is up to. He tells me he is not taking pictures so he does not look like a tourist. Not buying it. So he sent me some selfies to appease my anger. I told him I will take what I can get.
Sunday, November 29, 2020
Bring on Christmas
With Thanksgiving behind us...bring on Christmas. I sent Hudson a game to play through the month of December. He and his companion each select 1 of 50 wrapped gifts to open. Each gift has a scripture reference on the top. They are supposed to read the scripture and guess what is inside. Hudson was less than thrilled when I told him about it. Hopefully, he will find it as something to look forward to as the month progresses along. The first box I tried to fit everything in, was not big enough. I was able to send it through UPS (with a coupon) for about half of what USPS was going to charge. He set up the Christmas tree that was left in his apartment. I thought his display looked very nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment