Well today was a bit of a slow week, nonetheless exciting this still did occur. Last thursday was transfers so now we have basically a whole new district, almost half left. It's been nice to see a change in the scenery and I think we are getting a lot of cool new people. We just spent the last 2 days in Linden and Elder Meyers is Parkins new companion. He's super into pokemon from his last area and in a few short hours he's got all of us addicted as well. It's safe to say I've added a pokemon deck to my collection.
This Sunday we were able to put Billy and Stephanie on date. I doubt I've talked about them yet but... they're on date, they've been really hit and miss but it's looking good. So they're lesson was Sunday night after the Cheatwoods annual dinner. The dinner was.biscuits and gravy and I may or may not have gone hard. So we are in the middle of teaching Billy and Stephanie and my stomach starts to get really sick. So halfway through the lesson I just kind of tapped out and just sat and soaked in, thinking about the 10 biscuits I had just consumed. But the lesson went well and they're on date! (Also at our biscuits and gravy dinner, they fried bologna and used it as a breakfast meat, like sausage or bacon, kinda weird)
My notable experiences this week have came from personal study. With all this freetime we are having, I may be indulging a little in personal study. I've had a few really good topics and I've wrote an essay of sorts, (kinda sickening right?) But I've wrote one on how the atonement is infinite, and then one about communism. Ive really enjoyed writing and I've learned a lot about those specific topics. Something else I've learned from this is how encompassing God and other Divine matters are. "God Is all encompassing" is said like a broken record. It's true, but we truly don't understand that though. If you believe that you do, you're wrong, and there is so much more to learn. This life is all about progression and learning, so do it. Learn and progress.
Today
for Pday I believe there will be some fishing involved so hopefully I'll be
able to tack on some sick fish pics.
Love
y'all ❤
So we
didnt catch any fish... and I legit took one picture this week, sorry bout it

No comments:
Post a Comment