Sunday, November 22, 2020

Thanksgiving

 Hudson has been having a slow week.  Covid has increased in Tennessee.  The schools there have been doing online classes.  At church they stated that no church meetings would be held next week and they would have to see about after that.  Hudson has been extending lots of invitations to people to come to church, but not many are accepting.  With church not being held, that will not be an invitation for people to feel the spirit.  I have been putting together a Thanksgiving gift for the missionaries from Franklin 1st ward.  I asked the primary children at the start of the month to draw pictures of things they are thankful for, and send me a picture of it.  I put the video together and will email it to the missionaries on Wednesday.  Hopefully it will give them a spiritual boost.  Hudson is planning on four Thanksgiving meals this week.  I am glad he is being taken care of.  It will be hard having our first Holiday without him.




No comments: