Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Week 9 (Hudson Email) Transfer 2 Lawrenceburg, TN

 Eero is a super cool little dude in our ward. His name is pronounced "arrow". He reminds a lot of Jaxie and he even looks like her so it all just kind of adds up. We celebrated his 4th birthday on Saturday and the theme was Taxi, super weird, super cute.

 For Sunday dinner we actually went to bishop Allen's son's house. It was his birthday party. So Bishop is a pretty forgetful dude, 2 weeks ago he invited us to his house for Sunday dinner. Because he works a weird schedule the invite was for this past sunday. Well he never told his wife or anyone we were coming over. Saturday eeros party we were talking to sister allen about coming over tommorow night and she tried to play it off but it was definitely news to her. She then went and asked Micheal, who is bishop's son if we were able to come over on his birthday party and she said it was all good. Safe to say we called Michael later and as expected it was news to everyone, he insisted we come over though. Super nice ribs and there were brussel sprouts covered in butter. I don't know if that made them worse or better. No matter what it did they could be improved.

 Our lessons and people are slowly but surely going up. There hasn't been any big changes or wow moments but we are steadily growing our teaching pool. 

 As I posted on facebook, a lot of you dont have facebook... and I'm sad to have it.... buttt I really do recommend everyone to tune in on President Nelson's address. I don't know what it's going to be about but I have a feeling it's going to be some pretty important stuff! He is a prophet of the lord after all, he's kind of important. I reccomend everyone to watch it! 

 What I don't reccomend you to do is to start doing p90x after not working out since March. We are going on a hike for Pday, and I hope I can handle it, I can't straighten my arms entirely, and then I just did a legs one recently too. 

 This is the end of the first transfer, I'm still in Lburg with Elder French, no suprise there. It's crazy the first transfer has already passed and then it's crazy to think about how long I still have to serve and then my mind starts to hurt so I try to just stop thinking about it. Pretty solid advice I know. 

Today for Pday we went on a hike, explored a cave, had our transfer last supper, and we ended doing cornhole with our word and eating fried corn. It was legit just kernels of corn deep fried..... *sweet home Alabama intensifies*




No comments: