Monday, February 9, 2009

Woo Hoo Look Who's Two!!

I can hardly believe that my baby is two. It just doesn't seem like it has been two years since we were blessed with this beautiful baby girl. Here are a few pictures of her "Curious George" birthday. She loves George a lot so I couldn't help but include him in our birthday plans. I was really excited with how good the cake turned out. I had a lot of doubts going in to the project. Ellie got a cell phone and a new bike. Our old bike has literally had the wheels "rode off" by all three of them. Hopefully, this one will get as much use. I'm not sure who taught her to talk on the cell phone while driving?

4 comments:

Kacy said...

Molly I forgot about Ellie's birthday what a bad aunt I am. That cake looks great, I hope you know I've already signed you up to do Dylan's. Have fun on your trip Love you lots!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what a AWESOME cake! you did a wonderful job. i love the cell phone while driving...so funny!

The Hokansons said...

Okay, so all of your recent posts are so much fun! Love them! I need to talk to you about how you did that cake- Housten absolutely loves Curious George, a good idea for his 4th bday coming up in June! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Great posts and pictures. You always have such fun reads. Your kids are so cute. I look forward to future posts all the time.