So I got tagged by Katie...the idea of the excercise is for you to know more about my husband. You know the old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, or in this case a thousand laughs. Please remember we were awkward teenagers, too.
1. Where did you meet your husband? He was a friend of my brothers. We were only one year apart in school so I also new him from there. This is one of the first pictures we have together. I think that I might be like ten.

2. How long did you date before you got married? too long... we started dating when we were quite young in school.

3. How long have you been married? Next month will be ten years (our excuse to take a big vacation).
4. What does he do to surprise you? He will randomly shave off all of his facial hair. One time he hadn't shaved for five years, I swear, and I came home from work to find a strange man in my kitchen. Scared the daylights out of me!!! He is currently clean shaven because he doesn't want his snorkel to leak on him on our trip.
5. Your favorite feature of his? Those baby blue eyes
6. What is his best quality? I always marvel at a man's strength. I don't know how they are so much stronger than women, but they just are.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? No, we've never really had pet names for each other. I guess most often he refers to me as "honey."
8. What is his favorite food? That is a tough one. He loves to eat. I would guess pizza, but He also loves Mexican.
9. What is his favorite sport? Football
10. Where and when did you first kiss? After a football game, he had walked me to the grocery store, to use the pay phone, so I could call for a ride and he kissed me in the parking lot.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I would guess date night (that is actually in the afternoon). We'll get a sitter during Ellie's nap and go catch a cheap matinee. It seems that our interests are not very a like after all these years. Or, maybe it is after all these kids. It is hard to pick up and do things for just the two of us. As a family we love off roding. Here he is holding Ellie at the top of the German dugway, and then all the kids garbed up on a trip to Bloomington.



12. Do you have any children? Yes, Hudson (6) Chevy (4) and Ellie (2).
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Yes, but most that he would never admit too. He is always looking for something new to learn. The last big project was making chainsaw bears.
14. How old is he? Barely a day over 21!!!

15. Who said I love you first? I don't remember, but I am sure it was me. I am a hopeless romantic.

16. What is his favorite music? You name it, he listens to it. A lot depends on were he is. During hunting season he seems to revert back to classic country. On a normal day is MP3 player will have rap, rock, metal, country and everything in between.
17. What do you admire most about him? The way he plays with the kids. He gets so giddy when they can't find him during hide-and-seek or when he outsmarts them during tag. I don't think most women play like men.
18. What is his favorite color? I always thought that it was forest green, but he once told me that it was blue. I must admit, I am not sure, but I don't think he is either. He never picks anything blue.
19. Will he read this? Unlikely, he thinks blogging is silly.

20. I tag.....Dawn, Steph and Jackie
2 comments:
what are you doing tagging..when you really should be packing hun!! hope that you have a wonderful trip, will be thinking of you!
I love all the "oldie" (can I say that?) pictures. Too cute!
Post a Comment