
We had two big activities planned. They were to go snorkeling and
parasailing. I must admit that neither of them disappointed us. Mitch got a couple of shots of me in

the water. We asked our friendly
parasailing helpers to get some memorable shots. I felt good about the
parasailing, once we were in the air, until a piece of metal began squeaking. The worst thought

in your mind at 400 feet above the water, while strapped to a heavy metal bar and gigantic parachute is that you are going down. Mitch kept asking all weekend if a person could survive that fall.

He questioned everywhere from the top deck of the cruise ship, to the height of our
parasailing adventure. I told him to quit asking me. If we were going to fall I didn't want to know that it was going to kill me.

There was three spots in the rope, when full extended, that it was starting to fray. I had my eye on it the whole time we were in the boat, but once in the air who knows what was going on down there.
1 comment:
i love this last shot....way cool with the ship in the back ground! i would blow it up big and hang it on the wall! sweet!
Post a Comment