
It has become tradition to enjoy the
Superbowl at our house for the last several years. My family likes the idea of the big game on the big screen. We had a great time. All but one of my brothers

was there, and all of the
grand kids. They had so mush fun playing together. We enjoyed the preview to the new cartoon movie with the help of our "awesome" 3-D glasses. Thanks to Kori,

I didn't know anything about that part. I think in this last picture we were putting the new couch to the test of how many people could really fit. I think one time I counted 18!! What a great way to enjoy a great football game.
1 comment:
looks like a very large couch you ended up with....great for super bowl! wish we had the 3D glasses it would have made it much better. fun times!
Post a Comment