Sunday, January 31, 2021

Testimony Challenge Accepted

 I was challenged by Colby Dean to share my testimony of the Book of Mormon.

Until recently I didn't give the Book of Mormon the appreciation it deserves. I've begun to read the Book of Mormon more consistently and more intently than I ever have and it has made a world of difference. When we faithfully study the Book of Mormon, we can learn the truthfulness of it. Reading and studying daily from the Book of Mormon allows us to recognize the positive difference it brings into our lives. Simply reading this Book brings more peace and comfort into our lives than anything else.
I feel the history of the Book of Mormon is also central to my testimony of it. Knowing and learning about the trials and the challenges the the early saints went through to publish and bring the Book into the world shocks and inspires me. The Book of Mormon was divinely brought upon the earth. There is no other explanation or reason that can sensibly explain why or how the Book was introduced to the earth, other than it was divinely backed and divinely powered.
The Book of Mormon can and will change your life. Message me to learn more🤗

No comments: