Friday, January 1, 2021

Return of the King (Hudson email)

Hello all, and happy new years, I apologize for the lack of emails recently, but in my defense it is Christmas🤷‍♂

   So we had transfers just recently and Elder French left, I'm still in Lawrenceburg and my new companion is Elder Herrick. It's been good with him so far. I dont even know where to begin, it's all been a blur with Christmas, we spent part of it here in Lawrenceburg at the Cheatwoods and part of it in Linden with the Newshams, great times all around. We also did crepes and a white elephant for the district, I am now the proud owner of a 1000 piece friends puzzle! On christmas there was also the bomb in nashville which knocked all of the missionaries service out. That was a definite mess. We didnt have anything and our church's was down and our library was closed with covid. It was bad all around, everyone else could apparently check in on their church's wifi but we couldnt so we went MIA, they made Elder Parkin drive down to Lawrenceburg just to see that we were home. We ended up standing outside the door of our library for the rest of the day until the service came back, fun stuff. Super crazy and different Christmas, definitely one I wont forget.

   Lydia is doing amazing! She was kind of nervous about baptism originally and we told her that we would let her decide the date and so this last call lesson we brought it up and asked her what she was feeling. She got super excited and said the 24th of January! She was so excited! It was amazing to see!! She was talking about how she was going to take off work and everything.  

  I know I missed a lot of stuff so if you have any questions about things or the pictures, send me an email:)

 Southern facebook be Wildin








No comments: