Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'd Like A Mulligan Please!!

I know that it is a golfing term for another chance, but boy I'd like another Springreak. For those of you that live in this area, you know what I mean when I say that it didn't feel like springbreak. Yes, there was no school, but the three snowstorms really put a damper on any outside activity. We had to find things inside to keep our interest up. One of those was Playdough, always a sanity saver, and making lots of treats. Ellie especially enjoyed the cupcakes. For those of you who have read the Pinkalicious book it was right from the pages. Ellie wanted them pink and she wanted a lot of them. Thankfully, she didn't turn pink like poor pinkalicious. Mitch almost had Chevy convinced after eating two in a row that his face was turning. Back to school and I promise to be only a little mad if the weather turns good.



1 comment:

Steph said...

I agree about Spring Break YUUUUUCK!! I gues we should just get use to disappointing weather around here. Oh well! By the way never read Pinkalicious to a class of kids. I never realized that there was a picture of a girl wearing nothing but underwear until I heard 25 kids giggling hysterically!!