
It seems that we have been adding a lot of color to our lives lately. We started with the boys moving downstairs and getting a splash of color on their walls. We thought that it was only fitting for Ellie to get an update

in her room as well. It was hard to decide what color to go, OK I'm lying she loves pink everything. Being our only girl and the fact that she loves pink of course that was what we picked. She was so excited with the paint sample

that while riding through Home Depot in the cart she would hold it up for any willing passerby and say "pink, my
woom." Hopefully she will like it for
at least a few years to come. I have enjoyed my last

few painting attempts since learning the secret of lining the painter's tape. It makes the lines so crisp.
6 comments:
That looks exactly like Kambrees room except her pink is on top and white on bottom. Same brown chair rail. You should come and see her pink and brown decorations. They turned out darling and were super cheap and easy to make!!
That is soo cute! That's cute that she was so excited about painting her room!
Way cute! You are so creative. I sure can't paint like that. I really am painting impaired. LOL!
Looks like a perfect paint job! You will have to show us the complete finished product. I love all of your recent updates, it's fun to catch up on you this way, I never see you any other time! You have such a cute family!
Sister it's adorable. Even if it is that horrible color. . . . Check out this blog I found it has the cutest projects I want to make these do you think mom would help me? http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/03/cloth-baby-rings.html tell me what you think
i was going to ask you what color you painted her room after you said you heard the horse tromping by! looks like it will be a great pink woom!!
Post a Comment