Thursday, April 9, 2009

The finished product

I neglected to post pictures of our bathroom when we finished it. I kind of feel like we have half of a new house. We have been doing so much to the basements other half that has sat for all of these years. Mitch had a lot of help in the tile department, but he did the rest himself. I was very impressed with his skills. My main job was painting it. We felt like white was just too stark and so we pulled in the cream from the molding and the tile. After we got our sump pump figured out everything has been working well. It was installed when we built the house, but hasn't been used and it seems that the plumbers left it too far in the hole. We had to shorten the cord to make it work, but thankfully it was an easy fix. We were afraid we might have to replace it.

2 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

look how good you guys are!! great painting there molly...now come and do mine...oh wait i don't have anything to paint...but when i do, i know who to call! the bathroom is just beautiful mitch did a SWEET job! someday maybe i will see your house in real life.

Anonymous said...

I love that cabinet! Is that knotty pine. My favorite. Wish my kitchen was like that. Great job!