Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Painting

We have been having a lot of moving around in our house. Everyone has a new bedroom but me and Mitch. We decided that the boys were ready to move in to their own rooms, mostly because their stuff was trickling out of their doorway. So knowing that only one of them moving in to the basement would create too much loneliness, we moved them both. I had painted their rooms a few months ago, but forget to share the finished product. We are still working on the wall decor, but I am sure we will find just what fits. Each boy got to pick his theme and I must admit it was pretty predictable. I know that they will like it for a few years to come at least.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You have been a busy woman! Good work! I love painting and making over a room, it freshens everything up. All your projects looks so good!

I can understand why you choose a natural labor/birth! I have never felt out of control til this last baby. I now know my body and what it can handle! Good for you, I'm very impressed that you go natural!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

what great rooms! fun rooms are easier to enjoy being alone, i am sure. good job molly!

Aldon and Eva Crookston said...

The rooms look great! So Do you. I haven't seen you in forever! i hope all is well and hopefully you remember who i am.
Eva Camphouse

Anonymous said...

Cute rooms. Love the bedspreads too. You are so creative!