Friday, March 27, 2009

The Big Ten!!!














Well, as my neighbor put it. "You made it to ten, then you have it made." I guess by ten years if you still love each other you will forever? I'm not sure on that analogy, but what I do know is that I do still love this man that I married ten years ago very much. I couldn't help pulling out a few of our older photos. I have been reminiscing all day. There's a few of my bridal photos, our announcement sitting and us enjoying our cake. As you may have guessed, Mitch is not home today, he is fishing (surprise, surprise). I told him that since we already celebrated on our cruise, I didn't feel like I was missing anything. I think he felt a little guilty, though. He took me out for dinner last night and surprised me with ten red roses today. What a sweetheart. Looking forward to the next ten and the surprises that I am sure are still to come.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Congrats on the big ten years! That is a big accomplishment! Hope you got to do something fun!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

happy 10...hope he caught 10 fish....not!! glad you had a good dinner and got some beautiful roses...very nice.

gInA dEntOn said...

Congratulations Molly. Ten years is big deal!! You've got such a cute little family and it sounds like a great husband. -Even if he's married to fishing too ;)
Ten great years down, and a lot of wonderful memories still to come. Good luck!
-Gina

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Congratulations! And I love the pictures. I laugh whenver I look at my old wedding pictures. But they are WAY old! Wow time flew by!