Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy...

Yes, it is officially spring time at our house as the steelhead are in Salmon. I remember the first year we were married. We had been home from our honeymoon for a couple of days when Mitch took off to going fishing. (His friends though it was so nice of him not to go the night of our wedding, ha hum, I didn't think it was as funny as them.) Needless to say it is a hobby that Mitch has enjoyed over the years. This first trip was early, it always is, the boys are so excited to go that the fish aren't in full run yet, but some fish were caught and Mitch got the biggest so all in all that is a GREAT trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing fish! Oh, and that was sure nice of him to wait until AFTER your honeymoon to go fishing. Men can be so considerate sometimes! LOL!

kaTie said...

Ewww. Okay, THAT is why I don't let my feet "dangle" in the water. You never know what might come and take a nibble from your toes....