I am looking for honest motherly advice here. Should I be concerned that my young child likes
to put a bag over his head, and quite frankly, resemble a thief/stalker. This bag came with golf balls in it, and Mitch thought that it would be great for the boys to carry around their treasures. Not long after that Chevy figured out that it fit his head perfectly, and he could use it like a helmet. I must say I get a little frightened when he does. Oh to be four and enjoying life to the fullest.
6 comments:
You crack me up! No don't be worried, he's just a total boy- that's a good thing!
Yes you should be VERY worried look at your brothers you know you can see them all doing the same thing. . .and look how they turned out. . . CRAZY SILLY and HANDSOME. Oh that Ceasar Chavez we love him dearly.
Kort did that all the time, let's just blame it on Donna. I am cracking up right now, I went to Kacys blog and looked at that old picture of you guys. Ohhhh the good ol days!!
so very funny, but with it on his head he still just seems to be the cutest little boy!!
I think the only thing he is stealing right now are some hearts! What a Q-T
Kids do the funniest things! We went private on our blog and I would be glad to send you an invite if you will email me @ strawn05@hotmail.com!
Post a Comment