
I had decided to cook a ham last night. I had some buttermilk in the fridge that I needed to use so I went to work making my grandma's famous rolls. She passed away several years ago and no

holiday has been quite the same since. My mother makes a very good version of these rolls, but as you all know with anything homemade, each person leaves their special touch. Without trying to brag I must say this batch turned

out exceptional. No I don't think they are comparable to either of the great cooks I have to follow, but delicious to say in the least. I had to take a picture before I tasted them. So if they tasted nasty, atleast I had proof that they looked right. The pictures of Ellie are just an added perk of my great helper.
5 comments:
man, my side bar must be on the fritz cause it never told me that you have been updating...or i just missed it. I love the costumes, very cute and who cares if they dont match....the buns looked yummy as ever, just like all of your other cooking! good job!!
These look so yummy! Looks like you need to start your own cooking class! Your family is so fun to see and read about!So cute.. Hey next time Corey, Steph, and I get together for a bow making day we will give you a call. I is such a fun day with moms and kids!!
Hey Molly,
I didn't know that you have a blog. Your little ones are soooo cute. I love the halloween costumes!
Molly, you need to post the recipe for these rolls!! YUMMY!
Molly! HI!
I love your blog. Your family is adorable. I can't believe they are so big. Yes, our doctor's office experience was awful. I long to be able to go to an office were there are nice nurses like you guys. Take Care.
Post a Comment