Friday, November 14, 2008

The Game

Ellie' got a brand new game. Her favorite new activity is to get a blanket for every baby. She then spread it out and puts the baby in it. The first few times it was adorable. You could tell that she had a mission in mind as she ran up and down the hall getting out a new blanket for everything that can be considered a baby. At my mom's she even got them all pillows to lay on. Now that I have folded twelve blankets twenty times, it is getting a little old. I am going to have to hide all of the extra blankets. I originally only had the first two pictures on this post, but as I was downstairs posting, she was upstairs spreading the love. I couldn't resist giving you one more shot.

3 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

that is great, there are a lot of blankets there...good luck with the folding.

The Hokansons said...

Molly, your blog is so cute! I love keeping in touch with people this way! Tyree

Kacy said...

Molly will you please explain to her that being to girly is not a good thing. lol