
Mary tagged me a little bit ago to post the fourth picture out of my fourth folder.

What I found brings back a lot of memories. We are at my brother-in-laws wedding. I am five days away from delivering Chevy, I didn't

know it would be so soon at the time of the picture. Hudson(2), who might I say looks quite dashing in his tux, is picking me "pretty flowers"(dandelions)

in the middle of this big field. My father in law caught this photo without us knowing it. I added a couple more cute tux shots, just because I love them. Thanks Mary!!
5 comments:
he does loook great in that tux and shrubs just didnt do you justice with chevy (how very cute)!
Oh how adorable! What precious pictures!
Oh my goodness! You are so cute pregnant you better have 3 more! It is so funny how you cherish those pregnant pictures after you give birth.You can't even believe your body did that even when you see yourself!! (It's a Miracle!)
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I can't find your email at this moment....so here is the yummy yams! (to late prob, but there is always next year.)
3 cups cooked and mashed or blended sweet potatos or yams!
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 stick butter- melted
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs- beaten
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup milk
Mash potatoes, melt butter, add butter to potatoes and mix well. Add all other ingredients. Mix well. Pour into baking dish.
*topping*
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/3 stick butter- melter
1 cup chopped pecans (opt)
Mix flour and brown sugar together, melt butter and add to mixture. add nuts.
** mixture with be crumbly. Sprinkle over potatoes, bake 40-50 min @ 350
(aaron likes to make the night before, and then warm the next day, they seem to taste better the more that you cook them....hope you enjoy, as I said they are always a hit....I am sure if made them they wouldn't be, Aaron is a good cook, not me!!)
holy crap. . . here i am thinking you were all knocked up. . . I was sadly mistaking.
Post a Comment