Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Tornadoes (Hudson email week 33)

Hey this was the end of my 2nd transfer in Lafayette, good news is I'll be staying a 3rd with Elder Norton. I was pretty worried about it, Connie's baptism is on may 15th😳 she's progressing so well and I was worried about missing it. When we told her she couldn't drink coffee anymore she was a lot more accepting then when we first told her about alcohol, she hasn't drank in a week and a half and she talks to everyone about it, it's a beautiful thing! Speaking of connie I set 4 box traps out by her barn yesterday so tomorrow we will have to help her haul off 4 raccoons/possums 

 



There's not much more news though, we had a good lesson with buck last night, we were able to get him to the church! Hopefully he'll come in person sunday. I was in gallatin Monday night to Tuesday morning, apparently 3 tornadoes touched down and then 1 touched down here in Lafayette when I got back. I unfortunately didn't see any of them, but I learned how to order at Starbucks 🤷‍♂

 

That's about it, I'm super excited to be staying in Lafayette at least another transfer hopefully everything goes well







No comments: