Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Gas Shortage (Hudson Email Week 34)



So kind of a bummer day, idk if y'all in the west have heard but there is a gas shortage in the south... stations literally don't have gas, I didn't know that was possible, so we've been instructed until further notice, we can't drive at all, well it put a damper on our Pday plans, us and the sisters walked all the way into Lafayette (about 3 miles) and are just walking around, my back kind of hurts

 Good news is connie is solid for Saturday and we are really excited for that. Also Macon county has a grand yard sale this weekend. Everyone sets up booths along highway 52, I've been told multiple times that I can find anything I would ever want there, so that's happening this weekend as well, hopefully we can do a bit of street contacting

 So they just re opened the ability to drive at the end of the Day hahah 


there's also some squirrel gravy and biscuits




No comments: