
Hudson is excited to be staying 1 more transfer. He hopes to be able to tie up some loose ends and feel accomplished in this area like he did Lawrenceburg, He thought that they would zoom the baptism for Gallatin. They spent some time with Connie and also want to be part of her big day. I told him I would love the link and be able to watch as well. Hudson's birthday is fast approaching. I ordered most of it after his message this morning that he would be staying. The orders I placed from Amazon, Walmart, & Collar, Florsheim and Church Distribution will be shipped directly to him. I had 6 small things at the house I wrapped and sent through the USPS. Pending anything crazy it should arrive in Lafayette by next Saturday.
Hudson's wart on his arm is being stubborn. He has used over the counter wart freeze and wore duct tape on it for 4 days. It has black on top of it. I told him it was working, just keep at it. He wants to find a Dr. to burn it off. I suggested asking around the mission if there is a Dr. member. If not, he should call the mission nurse and see what she can do. He says the mission nurse he knew about went home. ????

No comments:
Post a Comment