We had zone conference this friday, well it was actually a missiom tour, it was elder aidukaitus of the 70, he has a few conference talks. It was such a learning experience and I learned so much about leadership and communicating/teaching people. We had the entire thing dedicated to just teaching, elder norton made a comment about listening and he was like that's a really good point, we should roleplay that later. He held up to his word and me and Elder Norton got called up in front of everyone to roleplay with a 70. It was to just use silence and to listen, (basically have a stareoff while waiting for the person to respond) we "asked him to be baptized" the way he sad no was just so absolute and resolute, I got scared. Then he just starts staring into our souls just waiting who would break first, well we broke😂😂. He then showed us how to properly do it and invited Norton to be baptized, he said no and then he just squared up and stared him down, instead of talking he would just gesture for him to continue and give the reasons. Anyways long story short I role played with a general authority in front of everyone and it was terrifying. I learned so much from him in just every aspect of life though it was an amazing experience.
Pres gilday is moving in 2 weeks so that's been a super sad experience helping him prepare too move, we had our last after church supper with him, connie was rolling so hard the whole time she couldn't stop laughing, speaking of connie yesterday we almost completed her fence, I'm pretty proud of my/our skills to build, when we finish it next week I'll take a picture. Also I dont remember if I told y'all but we found sister Mcelroy's hidden laptop, idk if it works but we found it.








No comments:
Post a Comment