Hello y'all another week down in Lawrenceburg, today actually marks the first 3 months down in my mission, WaVy, exciting stuff all around. We had a big day yesterday, we had our interviews with President. At the end we were talking about future stuff and I was telling him my plan to maybe do aviation, President said he's actually friends with the CEO of southwest, so I may have an in🤷♂️ but other then that interviews went well. We believe that elder Parkin is staying in Linden, and we dont know about me or elder French.
We had kind of a cursed dinner with the
Caudles, we went to a Mexican restaurant with him and cherri, is just weird. I
feel bad but idk, I felt bad for the waitress. She wanted a water cup to take
her water, she wanted this jalapeno shrimp cocktail, with no jalapenos, where
the base is jalapeno, and then she complained it was too hot. Idk shes way
older and it was cursed. Brother caudle wrote a book about her called cherri
and me, it was reviewed in the New York times on Sunday, I guess hes a writer,
army vet, lawyer, pilot, all kinds of stuff😂
Elder Thomas Parkin, District leader serving in the Linden area. Grandson of John Huntsman, Jr.








No comments:
Post a Comment