Friday, December 25, 2020

CHRISTMAS

 Besides a short Merry Christmas message on Facebook messenger, I have not heard from Hudson.  The reason seems to be a bomb that exploded in Nashville today.

The newspaper says:  "This doesn’t look at all like a terrorist attack.  It looks like an attack on a facility.  If it targeted the AT&T hub building, that raises one set of questions.  If it appeared to target the AT&T hub building, but perhaps was primarily meant to affect the closest data storage site at 200 Commerce Street, or even an office or office suite in a nearby loft."

Whatever the reason, the bomb took out the capability of the phones to work correctly and I never got to talk to Hudson on Christmas.  I doubt that was the bombers intention, but my heart was broken.  Hopefully he will be able to call soon.

Close Grandma sent Hudson sugar cookies for Christmas.  I told her "4-6 cookies is plenty, last time you sent him so many he couldn't eat them all."  Of course she sent how many she "thought he needed" and the mail system is not too kind for sugar cookie traveling.


No comments: