Monday, June 15, 2009

WHAT THE...

So I had been downstairs reading to the boys and putting them to sleep. I came upstairs and asked Ellie where she was. Her voice answered
"in here".
As I came through the bathroom door I was taken by surprise. Not only was she on the counter, but something looked strange about her. As I moved in closer I realized that she had plastered about a half of a cup of lotion on her hair.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah you have your hands full with that little bundle of mischief! She is darling!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

so funny........tate does the same thing. he thinks that everything must go in his hair. so cute!

Mary Mills said...

gotta love being the mom during those moments!

The Hokansons said...

Oh your kids are so darling! I have had a lot of fun catching up on your blog!! I never see you- looks like all is well! :) Tyree

Anne said...

Hi Molly,
What a funny little girl. Got to love those little surprises. Hope all is going well. It was fun to see you a few weeks ago. Take Care!