
So the other day I had decided to make rolls for supper. I set them to raise and headed to town to get some groceries. I ended being a couple of hours longer than planned and when I got home my rolls were

ridiculously raised. I thought what's the harm in cooking them and seeing what happens. So I put them in and stupidly started working on my
facebook farm. About 25 minutes later I smell something wafting from downstairs. THE ROLLS I yelled and ran for the kitchen. Needless to say they were "golden" brown. Why can't a mom have more time in the day.
2 comments:
Molly, I have done that so many times!! The question is, were they still edible? I have forced my family to choke down my mistakes quite a few times. They understand...right???
molly, the rolls still looked good in my case they would of been burnt black. you asked if we were building in franklin yes we are still in franklin our house is over in the leagacy ranch sub division it should be done the first of august. Jen Bassett
Post a Comment