So I guess with all of the rain I knew we would be seeing a lot of mosquito's. I did not know
however that Ellie would react to harshly to them. On the rest of her body she only gets a small
bump, but wow she has had two on her face this last week and she looks rougher than rough. I feel so bad that I can't help her.
3 comments:
Molly, your pour sweet little girl! I know how she feels Im allergic to the dang things if i get any bite's near or on my eye lid it looks like my husband beat me to death. Your family is so cute and your kids are growing so fast, just thought I would say hi since i only see ya every once in awhile. Chat with ya again soon Jenn Bassett
Poor girly! Wow that is a bad reaction. I thought my kids had a bad reaction to them....ya your little girl wins.
my goodness... that looks sore
Post a Comment