Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Exercise?

Mitch's mom bought him a Wii for his birthday last fall. She said that she was so excited about us having one because of all the exercise that is involved with the video games. This is were I interject a fit of laughter. For those of you who have played on a Wii you know that most of the games are played the same as all other video games (Mitch even golfs sitting on the couch). But alas, I got the Wii fit game for Christmas, and there is actual body movements that has to be made to play. I was doing the strength training and Ellie turned off the controller. It told me that since I took a break during the exercise I did not earn any credits. No cheating there. The boys are enjoying jogging, they like to run over the dogs and try to out run their escort. Glad to have the Wii in our lives. Thanks Mom!!

1 comment:

kaTie said...

Molly - we wished we would've bought one for Christmas... you know, of course for the kids... my girlfriend family got one, and it is a BLAST!! We like to have boxing matches. My arms were sore the next day... Have fun!!! cute pics!