Thursday, January 29, 2009

What A Little Mommy

So I had just finished unloading the dishwasher. I was working on reorganizing my Tupperware lids, so they would all fit in the drawer. Ellie and Chevy were playing nice and quiet in the kitchen with me. I got up from my task at hand as Ellie told me to Shhh... I looked next to her and she had very carefully placed her baby in the top rack of the dishwasher put a bottle on her chest and then covered her with a dishrag. I was feeling so proud. She is so good and playing mommy, and then she pushed the drawer in and closed the door. Yes, she locked her baby in the dishwasher. I promise she has never seen me try this. She suddenly got really mad that she couldn't get the door back open to get her back out. Well it is the thought that counts, right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She is so cute. I bet you have so much fun with her. Your updates are always so fun!