Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Week 100!!!
Hudson's video chat caught us waiting at a table for our dinner to be delivered. Chevy leaves for Boise state tomorrow so we took him out for his last supper to Ruby's. Hudson then got to come school shopping to Wal-Mart with us. He is enjoying his trio. I got to speak with Elder Cuff the new missionary he is training. He asked me if 2 years really went by that slowly or has it been fast to me as the mom. I told him since he was a missionary, I wasn't going to lie to him. I did tell him the weeks don't drag so much with the weekly pictures, emails and phone calls. That will help his Mom out a lot. Hudson said during the training meeting he told Hudson as well as 2 other Elders he didn't know why they were training on their last transfer; it was just what the spirit guided him to do. Hudson felt that was a pretty good reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment