Thursday, July 28: I got behind a chicken truck in Franklin and sent Hudson a picture for remembrance's sake.
Saturday, July 30: Last weekend was hard for him as That Famous Preston Night Rodeo was in town along with lots of old friends. I assured him he would be fully involved next year.
Sunday, July 31: Hudson got to zoom into the Franklin 1st ward sacrament and listen to Colby Dean report on his mission.
Wednesday, August 3: Sad day at the Nelson house! This may be the only week that Hudson has been out that we did not talk to him on PDAY. I told him we were going to Willow flat at 12:00 and asked for him to please call early. He says no problem. I carry the phone around all morning as I am packing the trailer, so I won't miss him. We are driving up the canyon at 1:38 and I message him. Apparently, they headed into downtown Nash and got busy. It was a very sad day for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment