Wednesday, April 28, 2021

(Hudson email week 32)

Hey Gang, my Pday has been a bit rough. I guess we weren't supposed to have our queen beds... even after the housing coordinators asked the sisters why they werent using them. So we got a reprimanding text from Pres and we had to move them out...😥 if only he was a large lad. Then right after, the driving coordinator called about a speeding accident that happened in February, after the call he asked if the car was performing well, and I told him it was good and drove fast. 😂😂

 Thankfully my weeks been a lot better then just today. 


The sisters had a baptism and I had the privilege of doing Nicole's confirmation, not only that but I was able to play amazing grace for the service (it's her favorite song)😂 it was a really awesome baptismal service.

 Connie is progressing, shes serious about baptism and has gone a week without drinking! Shes doing so well, Buck is also moving really close to baptism.

 We had interviews with President, they went really well always learn so much, I always come with a doctrinal question for him, its crazy how much 1 person can know

 Hudson got around the MASS and ordered a pair of shoes from China.  Hopefully no one finds out about this infraction.

No comments: