Wednesday, April 14, 2021

πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ (Hudson Email Week 30)

 Hey y'all, not a lot this week, we finally got Connie's fence up, well 1 of the fences, the other is still in the process. After we had a pretty heated conversation but late last night she sent us a text admitting she was addicted to her beer so something good came of it🀷‍♂️

The more I work out there the more I want my own hobby farm, everyone here in the south has one, I think I'll just start with chickens though. 

We had a good lesson with Buck, we've been working on him and Connie the whole time I've been here and a lot longer before then but he finally said he was for sure going to be baptized and he wants to be a full time member, but he doesnt know when. He says he's still thinking of his date and praying for a confirmation. We had Brother Green with us and he helped share his conversion story it was a good lesson. But afterwards brother Green said he thinks he's searching for his late wifes confirmation. Basically Buck didn't make a lot of decisions by himself and with his wife not here to Okay it, he's struggling to make a final verdict. Soooo our next lesson will be all about temples and eternal familiesπŸ˜‚

In other news, I finally got a hair cut during our primary activity, it's been almost 2 transfers since I got one, it's been growing 😳

Gallatin has got their baptism this saturday, it was Elder Nortons first baptismal interview as DL, I think it went well she's getting baptized, but that's this saturday and we will be in attendance

The sisters on the other hand have 2 next week!!!! One of them is a woman that's a heavy equipment operator and I think taller than me! It's super exciting all around, we just need Buck to finally pick a date and we can join the fun.

The lady I mentioned previously, I randomly messaged her on facebook, my new approach to talk to people is just sending gifs and she was one of the few that responded, we had a fun little gif conversation and then she said she recognized from church yesterday and it totally dawned on me it was her. 

After that we had a lot more wholesome conversation about her baptism and how excited she is. Watching these people make this decision and the peace it brings to their life is amazing and such a testimony builder. Maybe it's because Brother Greene was talking about his baptismal experience, but I've noticed how much of a difference just the choice  and idea of wanting to be baptized brings peace and comfort into these people's life. It changes them for the better completely, people who were the grumpiest and most upset at life, are now the happiest and most carefree people you'll meet.

1. Idolatry to the tenth degree

2. Gatorboi

3. President Weaver Motivation


No comments: