Thursday, November 12, 2009

He's Rubbing Off On Them!!

I know that Mitch is quite the influence in my boys lives, but the other day I saw it...I saw the boys get off the bus and walk up the lane. As they reached the grass they dropped to the ground and began belly crawling. Soon they both hopped up and started firing like mad with their fingers, that had magically turned into handguns. After laughing hysterically I realized there must be a heard of deer in the field and they were HUNTING!!! Boys, you gotta love them?!?!

2 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

So my son is normal then?!

The Rashall Family said...

That is awesome. It also made me feel better about Audrik. He is 18 months and won't say momma but has somehow learned how to make shooting noises. So he goes around pointing his finger and shooting everything.