I guess since people are starting to rub my tummy the news is out, quite literally by the looks of me. We are excited to be expecting another baby. We had an ultrasound that showed the baby was doing great, as far as they could see. We are anticipating its debut in March.
7 comments:
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.
I'm excited for you!
Congrats Molly, you have such cute kids. I hope that you are feeling GREAT!!!
So happy for you :) You have such sweet kids, I bet they are excited to be the big brothers & sister.
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you =)
hooray molly!!! so exciting!!!!!! i was waiting for you to say something the other day....but you didn't so i didn't dare! congrats on this little cutie...i am excited to hear what (IT) is...you better keep this here blog updated on EVERYTHING..cuz that is the only time i ever get to see/hear how you are doing. congrats girly...looks like you are going to have the larger family like you wanted after all...what a blessing!
CONGRATULATIONS, that is so exciting!
Post a Comment