
Oh, what a day we had. My boys decided that they wanted to make me breakfast. The original plan was in bed, but I didn't figure that would work with Ellie's early wake up time. Since their cooking skills are
primitive I suggested

toast. Note Chevy's oven mitts, so he doesn't burn his hands. They went to work as soon as they got up. Hudson decided that I needed a granola bar and of course juice. Ellie was there for moral support.

They wrapped up the presents that they made me at school all by themselves. My instructions were to open softly as not to rip them. We had a great day that included a trip to both grandma's houses and a meal at each.

The first a nice brunch, and then some dutch ovens for supper. Talk about getting spoiled by those that love me. Hope that you all had a wonderful mother's day too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment