Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chevy hit the big FIVE

So Chevy decided that he wanted to go camping for his birthday. Yeah, I know camping on memorial weekend is a bad idea, but how do you say no to that face. So we packed up and headed out. There was a lot of snow on our wheeler rides, and in case you didn't notice, it rained A LOT. We decided to come home and do Chevy's presents and cake, because I didn't want everything covered in mud. Overall the kids had a ball and everything came out in the wash, WOO!

3 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow look at these boys...getting old! so cute!!!!! camping in a trailer......much better than the other way!!! too bad it rained....looks like fun though.

Unknown said...

Cute Cakes!!!! I love them =)

kaTie said...

Molly! Where's your birthday post???? Huh? huh? Huh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a little late) to YOU!~!!!!~!~!~!~!~