Sunday, May 8: MOTHER'S DAY #2 in the mission field. Hudson called at 4:00 so we could get this photo and we talked for about 30 minutes before he went to a member's home for a pork roast dinner. Imagine my surprise when he called back at 8:30 and we got a whole hour of extra conversation this week! I also got to hear him speak in sacrament through the Franklin KY Branch zoom link. He has not lost his ability to speak in public. He then posted a picture of the two of us on his Facebook story and got several comments. I think he might even have been using it to lure people in to talk to him? Whatever works...I'm happy to be exploited if it helps the missionary efforts. He tells me President Weaver is going to mess with the transfer dates again. This time he will shorten to five weeks first so they can have exchanges the week before he leaves the mission. Then maybe Galland will extend the next to seven. As long as he is home in time to fly to New York I will not stress.



No comments:
Post a Comment