Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blessing


I am sure you are tired of seeing pictures of this new guy, but too bad. I can't help but want to show him off, and with a new baby in the house, lets face it, there isn't time to do much else. Besides, he looks so dashing in his tux.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable! That was neat to see him blessed on Sunday. I wish I'd had more of chance to see him that day, but I was off to Primary. Congratulations!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

love him!

gInA dEntOn said...

What a cutie!! The tux is darling...

Heidi said...

We are not sick of seeing this little guy! Keep the pictures coming! He was so handsome in that little tux. I guess there is one good thing about sitting on the front row at church, you get to see those precious little babies!
He is even cuter in real life! :)