
OK so it might be early in the year to talk about Christmas, but my kids felt like that is what yesterday was. I felt

more like they got spoiled rotten. My sister had a great idea to take them for the afternoon, to give me some down

time in my 11th month of pregnancy (her wording, but I felt it was so true). She proceeded to take the kids to the dollar store, out to eat at McDonald's (and to play in the play area) and then to the new chipmunk movie. Talk about getting the royal treatment. Ellie got a little excited about applying her new chap stick.
2 comments:
wow, that was really nice of her. and looks like they had a great time also. i have to laugh at the chapstick application, so funny!
What a good sister! I hope that baby gets here soon I am so excited for you so I can't imagine how you must feel. Good luck and hope to see pics real soon!!!!
Post a Comment