
Bad weather has confined us to the house and made just about everyone insane.

Hudson and I are finally feeling better, however. My helpful doctor tells me, maybe it wasn't strep with all of the other

symptoms, it could have been that S word?? Who knows and who cares at this point. We lived. But, needless

to say I have not felt like taking many pictures so here are a few summer time pics I never posted... like a mom and baby moose wandering through the back yard!! The boys first day of school and Ellie thinking that she is going to school with "her backpack" I wonder what the penalty is for not wearing pants?
3 comments:
aw- that moose and baby... how cute. cute pics of the kids too.
that last pic made me laugh!
p.s.
i'm glad you are feeling better
oh shoot, i didn't know that you were sick also. this year is not cool with illness! i don't think that i have ever been as sick in all of the years of working as i was a few weeks ago..it was horrible! wish we could see you some time. we need to plan a good day and time to take the gals out to lunch for the birthdays. anyways, you take care and glad you are feeling better also.
I didn't realize Hudson had been sick. Glad to see him feeling better at church Sunday. He is such a great boy. I really enjoy having him in my class. And how lucky for you to see the mommy and baby moose. I am so jealous. I love moose!
Post a Comment