So I had to comment on these pics, I looked at them forever ago and I don't know why I didn't comment about them then?? Anyways, they are so stinkin' cute!! Your kids have the prettiest eyes. Whoever did them, did a great job!!
P.S. So glad you got to come last Friday, it's been so fun getting to know you better :)
5 comments:
Molly they are precious!
sooooooooo cute!
What cute pictures and updates! You always do such a good job of updating, love the posts!
Super cute!
So I had to comment on these pics, I looked at them forever ago and I don't know why I didn't comment about them then?? Anyways, they are so stinkin' cute!! Your kids have the prettiest eyes. Whoever did them, did a great job!!
P.S. So glad you got to come last Friday, it's been so fun getting to know you better :)
Post a Comment