We have been having our fill of berries this year. The kids have been eating them on everything and I have made several batches of jam. Mitch hates the raspberry plants and wants me to dig them all out. I have had an overgrowth of grass and was contemplating it, but when we are in the middle of the season...Well I must say how much I love having them in the yard!!
3 comments:
Those raspberries look so yummy!! I drove by your house the other day and saw your raspberry bushes and was thinking, "gosh, I wish I had raspberry bushes like hers". They may be hard to take care of, but when it's raspberry season and you get to enjoy them, it makes it all worth it!! :)
ohhhh how delish!!! I LOVE RASPBERRIES! yummm NEVER dig them out...they are one of the great wonders of the world...haa haa!
FOr sure don't dig them up! They are so yummy! If you ever get an overabundance, you know where I live! Delicious! YUM! YUM!
Post a Comment