Sunday, October 12, 2008


I am sure as many of you did I awoke to snow this morning. I got a sweet wake-up call from Chevy, who came in and told me that there was snow everywhere!! He said that he went in the front room to look and see if we had a christmas tree and presents. I told him that it was a little early for that yet. We had to use his Halloween costume first. We did have more than is in the pictures, but it melted during church. I didn't take any until the afternoon when it started up again. I told Mitch that I did feel like going Christmas shopping though. It seems I need the weather to get me in that state of mind.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey Molly-

Can't believe you woke up to snow. Your family is cute! Looks like you are doing good. Are you living in Preston?

The Rashall Family said...

Molly - I am so glad you found my blog! Your kids are cuties. The snow is crazy, huh. I feel like we just got into the fall weather.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

uggg snow!!! well if you are in the mood for christmas shopping, i could get you my list!!! j/k MERRY HALLOWEEN!

The Strawn Family said...

Cute blog - take a peek at mine anytime! Your kids are ADORABLE!

This Idaho Girl said...

I am not happy about the snow! Your kids are beautiful. Your oldest boy looks like such a Gilbert! Here is the class blog. It has a few class member links. My email's there if you know any others. There is also a link to Class of 98 and more individual blogs. You look great by the way!
http://prestonid1997.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Snow, yuk! I'm ready for Spring! You have a darling family Molly. Cute, cute kids!